ITIN Services

ITIN – Individual Taxpayer Identification Number

If you are an immigrant in the United States and don’t have, or qualify for a Social Security Number, you may apply for an ITIN Number in order to:

  • File an Income Tax Return
  • Get ITIN for Dependents
  • Own a Business
  • Establish Credit
  • Open a Bank Account
  • Own Real Estate

Who Needs An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)?

  • Anyone who earns money in the United States and must pay taxes, but does not have a Social Security Number or does not qualify for one.
  • Dependents of the person filing a tax return with an ITIN Number in order to be able to claim the dependents on their income tax return and be eligible for tax credits.
  • If you do not live in the U.S. but want to own a business in the U. S.
  • If you do not live in the U.S but want to own real estate property in the U.S.

Why Do You Need An ITIN Number?

  • It serves as your identification number for filing your federal taxes.
  • It allows you to get a refund from your income withheld by the IRS, if you qualify.
  • It allows you to file your taxes and claim dependents and benefit from child tax credits.

What Do You Need To Apply For An ITIN?

We fill IRS Form W-7 and a file an income tax return for you to apply for an ITIN.  At RR Financial Services Inc we process your ITIN application while preparing your taxes at the same time.

Please contact us by using the form below:

Phone Number
Best time to call

[ Show a different Image ]

Days until April 15

Latest News

© RR Financial Services Inc 2021, 900 Oakmont Lane, Suite 320 , Westmont, IL 60559
T: (708) 442-5220 F: (708) 588-0880

Connect: Facebook LinkedIn Yelp
Links: Search Site Map Privacy Policy Disclaimer
Powered by CPA Site Solutions   

Get In Touch

Client Portal Login

Subscribe to our Newsletter